The Terrain is intended for our most requesting clients, and it’s appropriate for the individuals who require ballistic and security assurance for greatest scope in a bigger edge. With its polycarbonate focal points and edges developed from the most grounded thermoplastic material accessible for eyewear (TR90NZZ), the Terrain gives extraordinary effect opposition, solidness, and adaptability in a lightweight bundle.
- Constructed of TR90NZZ, the frames combine lightweight construction and ballistic protection, providing rugged strength and flexibility with maximum overall coverage
- Ballistic Rated Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 lenses and frames meet both high velocity impact protection and safety ratings
- Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid and other chemical protection and added scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating on inside of lenses minimizes distracting reflections
- Available with polarized and non-polarized lenses
- Padded low profile temples integrate smoothly under helmets, communication headsets and over the ear hearing protection
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
- Rubber nose and temple pads are overmolded to the frame for durability
A red tint is always going to enhance visual depth because it blocks out blue light to improve contrast.
Great for Bright Days: Sunny, Partly Cloudy, Snowy
Usage: Cycling, Mountain Biking, Driving, Skiing, Shooting