- Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and/or heavy-duty polymer
- Second Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Adjustment Loop for rapidly adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- REAR – Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment.
- FRONT – Compatible with any QD sling cups including the Magpul RSA-QD
Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a pair of heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks, as well as on many handguards!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.