The GLOCK 22 Gen4, in .40, introduces revolutionary design changes to this model of perfection that the majority of law enforcement across the country put their trust in every day. The Modular Back Strap design of the G22 Gen4 lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter’s hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The G22 Gen4 .40 caliber retains the GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments.
Glock Safe Action Trigger System
Overall Length: 186mm / 7.32
Overall Height: 138mm / 5.43
Width: 30mm / 1.18
Line of Sight: 165mm / 6.49
Barrel Length: 114mm / 4.49
Weight Unloaded / Loaded: 650g / 975g
Magazine Capacity Standard / Optional: 15/17
Trigger Pull: 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
The Gen4, just like any GLOCK pistol has the same time tested
- “Safe Action” system
- durable exterior finish
- cold hammer forged barrel
- light weight
… that make GLOCK firearms famous!
The new Gen4 has several new features designed to satisfy the most demanding consumers. It is based on a full size G17/G22 MBS (multiple back strap) frame with a reduced short frame trigger mechanism housing. The multiple back strap system allows the user to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
The grip has three options; a short frame version, medium frame or large frame that are easily changed and secured with a single pin.
The grip angle of the GLOCK “Safe Action” Pistol is not changed by back strap modifications. This ensures that the shooter does not shoot high or low when modifying the back strap or when shooting with a different GLOCK Pistol.
- The smallest back strap is integrated in the GLOCK MBS Frame reducing the trigger distance of the standard size frame by 2 mm. The medium back strap is a 2 mm back strap offering equal size of a standard frame. The large back strap is a 4 mm back strap.
- The magazine release catch of the Gen4 is reversible and enlarged. The reversible magazine allows users to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol with no additional parts.
- Additionally, the Gen4 has a new Rough Textured Frame (Gen4 RTF) surface designed to enhance grip traction and is present on the frame as well as the interchangeable back straps.
- Internally, the original recoil spring has been replaced with a dual recoil spring assembly. The dual recoil spring assembly noticeably reduces the recoil while simultaneously increasing the life cycle of the assembly.
All Firearms sales to compy with Firearms Control Act and CFR regulations. WACS is a licenced fire arms dealer.