· Rail section is made of Hard Anodized Aircraft Aluminum Alloy.
· Mounting hardware is made of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
· Made to the Mil-Standard 1913 Picatinny Arsenal Specifications.
· Available is three Lengths: 3-inch (5 slot), 4-inch (7 slot) and 5.5-inch (11 slot)
· Features a Snag resistant design, while retaining Mil-Standards specs.
· Self-contained assembly, eliminates the possible loss of mounting hardware.
· Fits ALL KeyMod interface mounting surfaces.
Test fit to ensure proper function (may display attributes consistent with this QC process)
“Please note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only. For load bearing accessories, we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in-lbs. when securing KeyMod™ Fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in-lbs”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.