Inforce WML, White 125 Lumens
White Multifunction Weapon Mounted Light
The INFORCE WML White light produces 125 lumens of penetrating light with a tight beam for close- to mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. Features field-programmable white light from high-to-low or low-to-high plus a strobe that is easily disabled. Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires or tape switches. The integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Waterproof to 66 feet. Two distinct easy-to-operate lockout systems are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge.
U.S. and International patents are pending.
- Back safety lever shown in disabled position.
- Safety lever shown in lockout position.
- Integrated NAR/MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible clamp/locking system.
- No tools required.
- Secondary lockout system: rotate the head.
- Head removes for battery replacement.
Pivoting clamp securely fastens the NAR/MIL-STD-1913
rail compatible mounting system.
High Setting: 125 lumens
Low Setting: 30 lumens
High Setting: 2h
Low Setting: 10h
Multifunction Button/Activation Switch Features:
- Constant and Momentary High, Low and Strobe
- Reversible High/Low to Low/High Capability
- Strobe Disable
Measurements: 4.1" L. x 1" Bezel D.
Weight w/ Batteries: 3 oz.
Batteries: 1 x 123A Lithium